Monday, February 1, 2010

Source- Comparision of Two Sources on Greek Religion

Regarding sources for Greek Religion, I would like to compare two sources posted in our module. The first source posted is from Wikipedia, well known internet encyclopedia which has extensive data. In my opinion the source the Wikipedia regarding Greek Religion, could give me general and broad view with well organized contents. However, one thing I felt something wanting was that it could not deal with depth study on the topic, Greek Religion. Well, the source from Wikipedia is quite nice to obtain general knowledge for certain topic but for more deeper studies, it might lack something. So I would like to recommend the source from Wikipedia for Elementary to High school students and even for college students who want to have general knowledge about the topic.

For the second source from http://www.greekreligion.org/, I would say I am quite satisfied. Well, it offers us not only secondary sources but some primary sources which proffessionals and majoring students on the topic necessarily need. And the source deals with more deeper parts of the contents of the topic so the user may obtain not only general but also specific and deeper knowledge on it. Therefore, I would have to recommend the source for those who want to go for advanced study on Greek Religion.


No comments:

Post a Comment